Advancements in technology and increases demand over the past few years has seen Connected Autonomous Vehicles (CAV’s) take centre stage in discussions about the look of future vehicle fleets. Many of the top automotive manufacturers and technology companies have advanced prototypes operating on our roads and are working towards the day when cars do everything and you’re just along for the ride. Conventional vehicles are ruling our streets today, but autonomous transport modes are coming.
But: How will these autonomous vehicles behave on our roads? What impact will these vehicles have on levels of congestion and do we need to make changes to ensure a smooth transition to an autonomous future?
Join our live online event demonstrating how to:
- Utilise different API’s to enhance CAV modelling,
- Apply different AV driving behaviours in a simulated environment,
- Simulate CAVs communicating with signal controllers,
- Platoon CAVs on a highway,
- Simulating on demand ride hail on a microscopic level in PTV Vissim.
Dates and Times:
- 25th April, 2017: 6:00 – 6:45 pm CET
- 27th April, 2017: 10:00 – 10:45 am CET
Would you like to join the webinar at the comfort of your own desk? Then register to the free online event here.
We are looking forward to seeing you live!
This post is also available in: German