The PTV Group is proud to announce the 6th PTV Vision Traffic UGM with the event participation in Bali, 17-18 October. PTV Asia-Pacific invites engineers, planners and operators from public sector authorities, the private sector as well as from academia to participate in this exciting event.
The annual PTV Vision Traffic Users Group Meeting provides room to share experience amongst users and to discuss technical applications of PTV Visum, Vistro, Vissim and PTV Viswalk across the Asia-Pacific region and shall include presentations on the
latest developments of the PTV Vision Traffic software including PTV Visum 13 and
PTV Vissim 6.
Join the two-days event and explore innovative applications in a wide range of local and overseas projects in the following areas:
- Macro, meso & microscopic modelling details
- Public transit planning
- Transport infrastructure & system simulation
- Integrated land use & transport modelling
- Multi-modal transportation applications
- Pedestrian simulation & urban planning
- PTV Vision Traffic Suite tips & advice
Learn more about the entire programme of the UGM in Bali and how to sign up for the two-days event in October here.